Silicone Encapsulants EG-F026R | EG-F008G
LEED-INK silicone encapsulant is a two-components room curing
silicone thermal conductivity encapsulant. It is designed for
long-term protection of precision electronic equipment and
components in electronic industry. It is especially suitable for
the sealing of electronic circuit boards and components in bad
environment(such as moisture, shock and corrosive place, etc.) and
the heat dissipation of high power components.
- High thermal conductivity, high and low temperature
- Rapid curing time, and the curing time is adjustable
- Good adhesivity with materials such as metal, plastics,etc.
Operable Time (h)
Curing Time (h)
|Heating Curing Time (h)||100℃/15min||100℃/15min|
|Hardness (shore A)||60||42|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-50℃-250℃||-50℃-250℃|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||2.60||0.80|
|Volume Resistance (Ω·cm)||1014||1014|
The silicone encapsulant is applied to the sealing and heat
dissipation of the electronic circuit board and components, to
achieve insulation, moisture and shock proof.
1) Component A and component B should use special tools separately.
Do not use the tools in mixture.
2) Separately stir component A and component B fully and evenly
3) Mix according to A:B=1:1, and stir it over 15min to ensure the
mixing uniformity of component A and B.
4) After mixing, deaerate the paste in vacuum equipment with 10min
before potting. To ensure the potting quality, it is recommended to
deaerate again after potting. If no deaeration, please put the
product with 30min in room temperature before heating and curing.
5) Please finish 3) and 4) within operating time(8h).
6) Curing could be done by 80℃/15min, or 24h in room temperature.
During storage and using process, please avoid contact with
inorganic substances which includes nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur,
tin, lead and others. Otherwise the catalyst in the product would
be lose efficacy without sulfuration.
Please put the products in dry and cool places. Do not mix
component A and component B during storage.
Delivery and Storage
During transportation and storage should protect against the tide
and contamination. Containers may be stored in a cool dark, dry and
stable environment at room temperature, with their lids tightly
sealed. The shelf life of the paste is 12 months. The used material
should be collected and sealed up alone. Don’t mix with other
untapped material. Pay attention to prevent moisture and impurities
The general package is 1KG/Plastic can, 5KGS/Plastic bucket, and